Van Delivery and Collection Service
Litcham Health Centre operates a free home delivery and collection service for medication. We offer services on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays between 09:00-12:00. Our delivery drivers are David Heath and Trudy Dean.
If your medication is delivered to one of the remote locations (Mileham, Gressenhall or Castle Acre Shop) then you will be required to sign a collection confirmation sheet when picking up your medication. This is a security measure to provide us with clarification of who collected the prescription and when.
- Collection: Mileham Post Office
- Home delivery: Mileham, Stanfield, Brisley, Horningtoft, Pudding Norton and Whissonsett
- Collection: Gressenhall Post Office
- Home delivery: Beetley, Little Dunham, Gressenhall, Wendley, Longham, Little Fransham, Great Fransham, Necton and Sporle
- Collection: Castle Acre Shop
- Home delivery: Castle Acre, East and West Lexham, Rougham and Weasenham
- Home delivery: Litcham, Little Dunham, Great Dunham, Beeston and Tittleshall
Post Office Collections
Any uncollected prescriptions will be returned to the surgery. Please note that you can only collect your prescription during post office opening hours.
To be eligible for deliveries, the consent form will have to be signed by the patient.
Please allow 3 working days for remote deliveries to ensure we have all the medication in time for delivery. The current prescription charge is £9.00.
Due to the fact that the delivery driver doesn’t carry money while delivering medications, patients should qualify for free prescriptions or have a prepaid certificate to be able to use the service. If you do not pay for your medications we will need a copy of a current exemption certificate.
Controlled drugs cannot be delivered by the service.
If for any reason you will not be at home in time for the delivery, the medication will be returned to the surgery and it is the patient’s responsibility to arrange alternative collection from the surgery.
Repeat prescriptions requests collected from remote locations will be delivered the following week.